Future Travels

March 10, 2021

Dreamscapes Experience at the Gateway Mall - SLC

 


THESE owls. One of my top favorite parts of the new Dreamscapes location!

I got invited to attend the re-grand opening of Dreamscapes in SLC at the Gateway Mall. Tony was my +1 for this event and we headed down on Thursday evening, easily found free (yay!) street parking walked over to the event.



Here we go! Are you ready? I took soo many photos but tried to post the best ones.


Getting his "hair did". Lol Because if you dont know, Tony doesnt have any hair on the top of his head!


You start by walking through an area that is more lit up and then it gets a bit dimmer as you go, depending what room you are in. Overall it's bright enough to walk through and see exhibits and you don't need a flashlight or anything to find your way.



Some more photos with the adorable owls.


Comparison of pictures with flash off vs. flast on. I was using my Galaxy S21 phone.



My mom likes to collect frogs (not live ones) so I figured she would like these photos as the frog was a pretty cute one.


I almost missed seeing myself in the picture on the left but not the picture on the right!


Creepy crawlies on the ceiling


This tunnel of ever changing light designs is so fun to pose in.


This was a new area that I don't remember in the other location.



I really despise taking pictures with my mask on but I did a mix of mask on and mask off for this night. Overall it was not crowded and we didn't run in to very many people walking through the exhibit at all.




Jellyfish and underwater creatures. This room was very blue in color.











Back outside we didn't really talk to anyone but we went to the tables with the treats (we hadn't wanted to carry them around with us in the exhibits) and picked out a few things. So kind of local businesses to donate things for us to enjoy!




Obligatory photo on the corner. Last time I was over here it was raining and that didn't make for a great picture.

Let me know if you go to check out the new Dreamscapes location! 

Here's a link to their website with more information:





No comments: