Future Travels

December 24, 2020

Caldwell Christmas Wonderland Lights

 


I love being able to see the amazing lights in Caldwell, Idaho when we are in town for the holidays. They get better every year and are so worth checking out. Lots of fun for kids, parents, couples, etc. Keep reading to see more of what we were able to look at and enjoy.

 

 


It was easy to find street parking which I was grateful for. It helped I think that we went on a weeknight instead of a weekend.

Found my favorite tunnel of lights and snapped a few photos inside as well as other cool backgrounds with thousands of lights.

He was having fun, truly. He just doesn't like to smile...

This dragon breathed fire every 5-10 minutes. We got to see it a couple times.

So, so beautiful! A lot of work seems to go in to setting this all up.





 










By this time, my toes were starting to go numb and I knew it was time to head back to the car and warm up. These are the sights we saw as we headed back towards the car. You can walk one big nice loop around the area or cut across on a couple different bridges.



 




 
Thanks for coming along with me to see all the cool lights in downtown Caldwell. If you are ever in this area between Thanksgiving and Christmas, it's a must see! Plus, not pictured, food, ice-skating and a fun musical area to play some outdoor instruments.

No comments: