Future Travels

September 4, 2018

Exploring Downtown Ventura


I didn't take too many pictures since it was dark and they did not turn out super well but I did get a few as we walked around downtown figuring out where we wanted to eat for dinner. 





An Owl Festival!??! SIGN ME UP.




We decided to try BurgerIM after checking out all the restaurants.

Overall it was good, I loved the flat fries and their signature sauce.

If you don't mind your hamburger being pink, that's what Tony got. Luckily he showed me before I started eating mine so I broke the meat open and it was pink. NOPE. I took it back up and they cooked it until it was well done. Much better! Their burgers are fairly small, mine could sit on the palm of my hand but I could barely finish it. Tony felt full and satisfied after he ate his meal and he did help me with my fries. *small stomach problems for me I guess* haha.


No comments: