Future Travels

February 17, 2018

Dunkin Donuts Breakfast


Thanks to T-Mobile Tuesdays last year when they were giving out anywhere from $2-5 gift card codes for Dunkin Donuts, I collected them all, got the app and we had $25 to spend here. Since there is not one in Ridgecrest we have to look for opportunities to use it when we travel. Luckily on Friday night I remembered I had this gift card and when I looked up the locations, found one just a few miles away from where we were staying. Score!



Tony got a custard donut and I got my favorite maple donut. They didn't have bars. 

I tried the frozen hot chocolate and besides my donut, it was the best thing I got!


Tried these hashbrowns but didn't care for the way they were flavored.

Also tried a little egg, sausage, cheese thing in a small flour tortilla. Meh. 
Didnt care for that either.

Still have a balance left on my gift card...can't wait to come here again soon. Maybe in AZ? NV? UT? We'll see!





No comments: