Future Travels

November 21, 2018

An Afternoon On Lake Powell

Photo credit: Judy Holt

Next on the agenda was to meet up on some houseboats on Lake Powell. Sad that Tony had to miss this part (at least the early stuff) because he had to work but it was fun to hang out with the other crew and catch up with various people.



We had to get a ride from the parking lot down to the boats on a golf cart. That was exciting. The ramp was so narrow but these carts managed to pass each other with no problems!


My friend Kylee got me a ticket for the boat tour. Turns out it's what I did last year on another crew member's boat but it was nice to get some fresh pictures and hang out.


Kylee and I. We met when I was an LDS missionary in Portland, Oregon and it's been so great to have been able to stay in touch!


Out on the lake...it was a little chilly but nice to have the sun out.






 

Great view out of the front of the boat.


Love that reflection in the water!




I know there are a lot of pictures of the lake but it was too difficult to decide which ones to delete, even though I did delete a few.


Such a clear and calm day!









Time to head back! Was over far too soon but the tour guides were awesome and I recommend doing a boat tour if you are ever on Lake Powell.



More info here on the boat tours





1 comment:

Unknown said...

We did a week on a house boat several years ago. It was one of the best vacations I've ever had.