Future Travels

October 1, 2018

Museum of Toys and Miniatures


The Museum of Toys and Miniatures entrance. We did not know what to expect but Tony had found out about this place and added it to our Sunday schedule. We were blown away by what we saw inside and I hope our pictures capture some of how cool this museum was! I apologize in advance that these photos don't seem great. This post was written in 2018 and my camera was not as good then as it is now (2020). It's taken me so long to put this post together because I took hundreds of photos and had to narrow it down to just a few from our visit, which was difficult!



This spiral of toys was constantly spinning and so cool to look at!


There are going to be a ton of pictures and not a lot of captions because the pictures pretty much speak for themselves. I was blown away at how tiny everything on display was!


Those animals are super tiny!


The little game pieces on these boards are incredibly small. I can't imagine trying to make these by hand. Micro!





This was a fun one, animals going 2 by 2 into an ark



The dolls have a set of even tinier dolls. I can't even!



The detail on this piano is unreal! Seriously..


Someone had a lot of patience to make these tiny quilts!



The quilts were one of my favorites parts of the museum to look at.



Tiny tiny dishes. Who does this?!


I love the detail on the dresser



Fun to imagine a tiny life


Tools, so small!

As you can probably tell, I really really enjoyed this museum and it was one of the highlights of the trip. I would totally go back again. If you want to go yourself, here's a link to more info:


No comments: