Future Travels

April 3, 2018

Flower Fields, Pt.2


This post is all from photos taken with my Pixel phone. I think a lot of them turned out fairly well, maybe the lighting isnt the best in some but there are some good pictures here that explain some pictures in my previous flower post.




Love a place with free wifi but wouldn't you know - I never took the time to get logged on to it. Eek.  Who am I?!


Selfies on the tractor ride. We went about half way around the field, got off and then walked the rest of the way throughout our time here, to the exit.


Looking out over the fields - a rainbow of colors!


The flowers were just stunning. I couldn't get enough!















Trying some different angles

 



Looking for four leaf clovers. Fun way to keep kids (or husbands) entertained...


Let's do this!






 Well, we made it out - through the entrance! Whoopsies








We did not stop to watch this but it's cool that there was an option to do this.




Some treats before we left. Strawberry Dole Whip (2/5) and caramel apple nacho dish (3/5).

Hope you enjoyed this overabundance of photos, I did delete some but for the most part these were all the ones I captured on my phone. Insane. I took hundreds of photos here for sure. So many good photo ops!



No comments: