Future Travels

February 12, 2018

Tio's Tacos in Riverside Pt. 2


Finally we got super hungry and it was time to go inside and order our food. Oh my, the menu is big! Luckily we had a little bit of waiting in line to study in the menu so we knew what we wanted when we go to the register. 


Tony got a carnitas enchilada and I got pulled beef tacos. I thought our food was really pretty good.



This owl was by our table! We opted to sit outside but there was some indoor seating as well. The chips and salsa were a good add on but oh my the red salsa they give you is SUPER HOT. I dont like hot things but I do love Big Red Gum and some other hot candies. But food wise? No thanks. Luckily there was a green salsa option I went with instead.


 On our way out, we did a bit more exploring...


The tables were so pretty!
There was also a 'walk of fame'....










 Can you see why we ended up spending so much time here? 
Do you see why I told Tony we just had to stop when we drove by it? 
It's insane. But oh so cool. Such an interesting place.




Goodbye until next time and I certainly think there will be a next time.

If you'd like to visit this place yourself, the address is:

3948 Mission Inn Avenue, Riverside, CA 92501



No comments: