Future Travels

July 14, 2018

Cedar Breaks National Monument


It's been quite a few years since Tony and I went to Cedar Breaks in Utah. Our friends Heidi and Andrew recently moved to Duck Creek which isn't too far from Cedar Breaks so while we were in Panguitch for a hot air balloon festival, we met up with our friends and caravan-ed to this National Park.

There were fires up here the year previous so there were burned trees amid green trees. 
Quite interesting.



Beautiful views that remind me of Bryce Canyon.


Heidi and Andrew had never been here before plus Tony & I had never hiked the trail so it was a great mix of seeing and exploring.



So much beauty!





  


I am not sure what year we met but when I moved to Utah in 2011, they at some point were in the same ward as us - Midvale 13th (LDS church) and they would sit in front of us at sacrament meeting and we would always talk before the meeting started. We've kept in touch for quite awhile!





Photo overload time ;-)



Some of my favorite pictures - esp the one on the left - going up on Instagram for sure!


 


Hope you enjoyed my photo tour of Cedar Breaks! Definitely worth going and also look online at their calendar, they have a lot of events that go in, including a wildflower festival in the month of July!

No comments: