Future Travels

September 20, 2020

Draper Suspension Bridge Hike



 

We took my nephews Reese and Riley on a hike up to the Draper Suspension Bridge on September 6th. We had been trying to find a little neighborhood waterfall hike but I was unable to remember where it was or find the information online sadly. So we went to do this hike instead, which nobody had done except me.


The colors were starting to change and it was really pretty. Hot, but pretty. I am sure Tony wasn't too thrilled with me that we started the hike at a hot time of day.


 

Raise your hand to take a photo so that's what Reese and Riley did. That way I didn't have to press a button. Funny feature that my camera does.



After spending some time hanging out on the bridge, it was time to start heading back. This is a view behind us after we'd walked for a bit.


Reese loved holding on to Tony's hand while Riley and I walked ahead of them or behind them and chatted it up about various topics. Everyone was good sports and there was not too much complaining.



Took a little side path and found this area with a tunnel and graffiti plus a tube to yell down.



There was a little area for kids to play when we got done with the hike (back where we started) and Reese somehow had energy to climb around a bit. But done and done! It was a great hike and felt so nice to see some views even though it was a little smokey.

No comments: