Future Travels

November 30, 2019

Konnor's Baptism


Tony's sister Trishna, her son Justin got baptized on Saturday. They asked me to speak on Baptism, aiai! Luckily I was able to find a cute talk online about baptism with a couple props (cotton candy and wet wipes) and I was extremely nervous, probably talked too fast and didn't word my sentences correctly but I am so glad it is done. I am terrible at this kind of thing and just because I used to be an LDS missionary...that was still a learned thing for me, to get up in front of others, not be super nervous and have my words come out correctly. I got home from serving in the Oregon Portland Mission in 2005 so...it's been a bit and public speaking is not something I seek out. Pass!



I don't even think I got a picture of the best part ~ my crepes!
Justin (Trisnha's husband) put together ingredients for people to make savory or sweet crepes. I haven't had crepes in a long time and it's one of my favorite things so I was pretty excited this was the food after the baptism.


Some of the people who came from his ward and from Tony's family,.

It was a good morning and I'm so glad we were able to attend.

No comments: