Future Travels

December 3, 2019

Black Friday Shopping 2019


 

We were up again, bright and early at 4:45 to go to stores. Lowe's had a tool Tony wanted and poinsettias for members of his family who wanted them. Keep reading to see where else we went!




Fun items at Gordmans. The only thing I did get is that shirt on the top left. I'll have Tony wrap it and I will wear it Christmas day. Such soft material, I can't wait.

  

Sadly I only took a couple pictures at Craft Warehouse with plans to go back later and take more but...that didn't end up happening. I did get a couple cool craft ideas for future Pinterest parties!


Went to RC Willey to get some items (one of two stores we waited in line outside at) and saw this awesome table which looks like the top glass got shattered but it was meant to be that way.


Cool shirts at Kohls. Yes, I went to Kohls Thursday, Friday & Saturday. They really know how to get you back in the store! Sadly I missed out on a free $10 they had emailed to me. I was getting TONS , hundreds, literally of emails from stores so I really wasn't paying close attention to any of them.
  

Met up with my sister Laura and her family at the mall in Boise Friday afternoon while Tony stayed at his parents house to watch the Boise State game. Friday morning we went to Fred Meyers, JCP, Kohls, Michaels again, Joanns and RC Willey and Papa Murphy's before calling it quits. 


This picture makes me laugh. I took the kids for a bit so Laura & Rocky could go in to a store and not have to take this giant firetruck cart but Raeya was upset for who knows why and Reese didn't want to hear it. Lol!


Fun items I saw at stores...the Bob Ross cup makes me laugh so much. The owl purse was Harry Potter and so beautiful. The owl shirt was super cool too.

Overall a great shopping day and I am glad I made it back to Nampa safely because while I was in the mall, it was snowing huge flakes but luckily it passed and nothing stuck.

No comments: