Future Travels

April 17, 2018

GO KINGS! vs Lakers Game


Sunday morning after the flower fields we drove to L.A. to attend our first NBA game since living in California. We did not become Lakers fans living down here - Kings fans forever and that's who was coming to play the Lakers and Tony was able to get us tickets to go to the game. I was pretty stoked! Such a fun anniversary surprise. 




Leaving San Diego area to head to L.A.!


Swap meets? Hot air balloons? I will have to come back!


Every time in Anaheim I think of Disneyland , of course! So close but..so far


All ready to go in my Kings gear




Love these city murals!







Happy faces!


The Kings were ahead the whole game even if only by a point or two.


It was a low scoring game but in the end the Kings made it happen and I was pretty darn excited since they don't seem to put out wins very often.


Super awesome to meet some other Sacramento Kings fans sitting right on our same row! Out of the whole arena with mainly Lakers fans, I thought this was pretty incredible. The guy even lived in Davis for awhile, right close to Woodland where I grew up. Neat!

No comments: