Future Travels

March 27, 2018

Arizona Weekend Fun



Welcome to Arizona? La Mesa RV was on fire (service center area) when we got in to Phoenix. As we were leaving CA, it was pouring rain. Too bad it was not raining in Arizona when we got there, esp at the RV lot. Whoops!



We got to my friend's place in Gilbert about 2am and then we were up and out around 8am. I headed to Scottsdale to hang out with a couple friends and Tony stayed at the house to work all day. I was sad he could not join me but happy he was in Arizona with me.


I'll post the deets on my other blog but this is my friend Carli and I after eating at a french restaurant called Chez Vous.

I went to another part of Scottsdale to pick up three free computer floor mats! One for Tony's mom and two for our house. I am glad I didnt pay for one on eBay or Amazon esp after in the past I got one for $2 at a yard sale in Utah. It's soo hard but pays off to be patient and keep checking around.


Tried the new Crystal Ball frapp at Starbucks. Two thumbs up!
 

Arizona sunset did not disappoint even though the sky was full of chem trails.


The whole reason for going to AZ? Attend (and volunteer) at the Easter pageant in Mesa. This is the last time it will be held for a couple years and who knows if it will be back in the future. SO worth going!


My lovely friend Candace and her cute cute daughter Coral. I loved being able to see them and spend part of my day with them, going shopping, eating, attending the Easter pageant...ahh <3 span="">


Visited the Hotel Adeline after the pageant. Such a cool place - new hotel - opens up officially (grand opening) in June!

No comments: