Future Travels

February 20, 2018

Miramar Park - Redondo Beach


The sky was quite overcast on Saturday when we were in the area but we decided to stop by the beach - we were so close anyways! - after we had finished our business at Armstrong Gardens (nursery). 



This was a new one for us and a park/beach I had found on Yelp also. It says its a park but had a very good view of the coastline so that sounded good to me! Tony pretty much let me plan all the places we went on this weekend trip. It was not hard to do because I found quite a lot and there's so much we didn't even get to do so I am saving that for next time.


We stopped to get some Hawaiian food for lunch first and got the 3-meat combo at L&L Hawaiian BBQ. It was tasty and nice to sit at the beach, up out of the sand, and eat.






Maybe because it's February or maybe because it was an overcast day on a Saturday, there was not a whole lot of people at this area of the park/beach.


We did some people watching, took some fun photos and then had to head off to our next destination which was actually Santa Clarita where I was meeting a lady to look at a bird cage I wanted for my birds that she was selling. 


Such a fun time at the beach - I'm glad we made time to go!

Address in case you want to go...

201 Paseo De La Playa, Redondo Beach

No comments: