Future Travels

February 13, 2018

California Scenario


I found another hidden gem in the area and it was really close to that crazy expensive mall. 

Its like a business park for the working people or other come here to do little photo shoots it seems, at least when I check on Instagram. So, it was tricky to find at first and I had to look up some tips and tricks online on how to find it. Then, there is a parking garage but it was $1.75 for the first 15 min and then some so Tony tried to find another spot to park that was close but had no luck. So I jumped out and just took some pictures of the area. Too bad because I needed him to take some pictures of me by the pyramid but if we ever go again I know where to go and would just pay the $ to park in the garage and get a few shots. 


Click this picture to zoom in and read what all the areas in this little park mean


This area is not huge but its not too small either.


Loved this cactus garden area.



The sun was most definitely in an awkward spot. Don't go here in the afternoon in the winter...it'll make for some interesting pictures, as I experienced.




Up a little closer. Just so many shadows...


Little redwood forest area


Really nice weather but a little cool. I'm glad I brought a mix of long and short sleeved tops and bottoms to wear! Overall it was a great place to get some photos and I would want to go back again when the sun is at a different angle and Tony could take some photos of my around the pyramid specifically. 

No comments: