Future Travels

January 9, 2018

The Drive To Ridgecrest


We left Boise around 9am on New Year' Day. Tony wished we had left at 7am but after being out until 1:30am doing henna and other celebratory things in Nampa at his sister's house..7am just wasn't going to happen.




I was able to capture some of these pictures near Bishop, CA which is a couple 
hours from home.


There were tons of chemtrails happening from the drive since hour 1. It was kind of insane to see them in Oregon, Nevada and into California.


There sure was some snow on those mountains, kinda neat to see.


I've seen better sunsets but this wasn't too bad.



Do you have good sunsets where you live? I'd say AZ for me, hands down, had the best sunsets I've ever seen. Utah would be next and sadly I don't remember so well about sunsets when I lived in Portland.

No comments: