Future Travels

December 27, 2017

Temple Square Christmas Lights


Be prepared for an overload of pictures. We tried not to take a ton but well, it happened anyways. So, enjoy :)






  Photo by Tony Hoxsie

  Photo by Tony Hoxsie

 Photo by Tony Hoxsie

 Photo by Tony Hoxsie

  Photo by Tony Hoxsie


I just love the reflection on the pool


  Photo by Tony Hoxsie

  Photos by Tony Hoxsie

I've been out here when it's been colder but it was pretty nippy the night of the 23rd. I didn't have to wear pants underneath my pants though so I guess that was alright.

  Photo by Tony Hoxsie


One of my favorite shots from the evening with the reflection of the Salt Lake Temple in the reflection pool



Despite the crowds of people, walking around temple square was calm and peaceful



  Photo by Tony Hoxsie

 Time to leave. We thought the lights turned off at 10pm but really they didn't go off until 11pm! Would have been nice to have had that information in advance as we rushed to get down here after dinner and delivering a present to a friend. I still had to drive back out to South Jordan to drop off one more gift after we were through downtown.


Tony offered to drive me around downtown so I could play Pokemon. So sweet of him! I caught a few new ones and enjoyed being able to stash up on Poke-Balls again.





Lights around the conference center area.

I feel so lucky and blessed that we were able to go see the lights on Temple Square again this year.

No comments: