Future Travels

August 13, 2013

Salina & Escalante

A few more shots of the hot air balloons on Sunday morning in Salina, UT


This balloon was probably my favorite. I loved the colors and design


This one is pretty too - bright colors!

Driving to Escalante National Park

And here I am!

And here we are!
A nice couple took our picture

Owl hogging all the chips. Haha

I love the reflection in the side mirror too

Contrast of colors. So pretty

Another cool shot I liked

We hiked to "The Tanks"









So happy we are pulling the teardrop behind us

A pool of yucky water, yet there were somehow creatures in it. Way up in the rocks in the puddle of water. I dont know how they even got in there!



Blocking the sun








Pioneer Register. Crazy to read!



The end of a beautiful hike. We probably didnt even see all there was to see, as usual! :)








No comments: