Future Travels

May 31, 2019

Memorial Day Weekend Adventures


Right before we were going to head out of town, we got this package of the paint we ordered for our teardrop camper from Monsta Liner. This project would have to wait though until after the trip.



Also got this happy mail - a little vacuum! I've wanted one forever but this one is def. on the small side. I'll be sure to do a review once I get it set up. Another thing though that would have to wait until after our trip. 


I'm the slowest packer in the world when it comes to leaving for a trip. So ..Tony got home around noon but we didn't leave until later in the afternoon to drive up to Woodland (near Sacramento) for our trip. I finally figured out what I wanted to bring and snapped some cool pictures once we got out on the road. 



Fun road-trip snack I put together from Winco.


Lake Isabella. Beautiful! We've never stopped here yet but one day soon I am sure we will go explore here.


You gotta read the caption on the picture to the left. Makes me laugh now!

Must say I was not a fan of my sandwich ( I ordered the same one Tony ate ) and I think the food I like most at Chick Fil A is their drinks (frosty ones) and their chicken nugget thingys with sauce. Their sandwiches ...I've just never been impressed, sadly.


Drove on the 99 all the way up to Woodland...it was a long drive (about 7 hours) but we made it to Woodland at 11pm and arrived to my friend Linda's house where we would be staying the next few nights. Stay tuned to see what we did on Saturday!

No comments: