Future Travels

June 14, 2018

Lambert's - Home of the Throwed Rolls


A few people recommended we eat at Lambert's so on Saturday night, we ended up here. It was about a 45 minute wait but we managed to pass the time and get our table before it started raining outside.



The guy pictured above in the right hand picture along with the other servers, they threw rolls at people that wanted them. Or maybe that didn't want them. I think most people caught their rolls. Hot and fresh, they were really really good. The picture on the left is our utensils in the molasses can.


I ordered the roast beef with gravy, side of mashed potatoes, carrots and corn.


Tony got his precious ribs. Haha


Roll with a side of butter and honey. I love honey on rolls, its so good!


Tried fried okra for the first time ever. Not much taste..not a huge fan. Sort of interesting.
Tried sorgum for the first time. Reminded me more of molasses. It was good, I liked it on my roll.


Our dinner party, Tony & I and my brother James and his wife Tara.


Purple heart parking outside


Games outside while you wait. We didn't see that part until we were leaving.


There's also a gift shop to the left of the entrance to the restaurant. We got a magnet for our fridge there but they have tshirts, molasses, mugs and so much more. It was fun to check out.

\


So funny about the "swarm" of pins


There were some pin marks around Bakersfield. Maybe someone from Ridgecrest has been here before? We were not able to leave a pin unless we unpinned someone elses pin so we opted to just take some pictures.


Saying our final goodbyes. James and Tara had to head back to Arkansas and the next day Tony and I would be heading to the airport to fly home. It was such a fun trip and I hope we get to go visit them again someday!

If you'd like to go eat at Lambert's, the location we went to was:

1800 W. State Hwy J Ozark, MO 65721

No comments: