Future Travels

June 6, 2018

100 ft. Tower Climb


Outside one of the coolest gift shops in Eureka Springs is this tower you can climb for $1 but the guy working on the box outside the gate let us enter for free. So nice because James did not think he'd make it to the top and I wasn't sure.



Some information about the tower here...


Put my best foot forward and started climbing up


Up and up until I got to the very top. I took some stops to enjoy the scenery. So super green. Still blows my mind. 
No mountains but all the trees and hills of trees kind of make up for that.



Looking down from the back side at the top!


Those trees! Soo many!


My brother James made it about 30 feet up and then went back down to sit on that red bench and wait for me.


Not as scary at the top as I thought it would be. It did get super windy though!
The picture on the right features the red benches..so small down there!


Smiles all the way up and all the way down!

 

Time to start going down. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.


Back safely on the ground. It was so much warmer!


I'm glad I challenged myself to do this and that I didn't chicken out!

If you would like to go here yourself (and check out the amazing gift shop), the address is: 

579 W Van Buren, Eureka Springs, AR 72632

No comments: