Future Travels

May 29, 2018

Q39 BBQ Review


It was time to eat again! This time we wanted to go to Q39 because we had heard a lot about it ... another BBQ place but still! When in Kansas/Missouri, it's like all the restaurants are BBQ. Just kidding, not really...


It was quite a long wait to get seated here but worth it! They text you when they have a table ready for you which I thought was nice. No startling gadget that buzzes to have to keep track of. Just have your phone handy!


Another great reason to go to Q39 was that my friend Nessa was going to be there! My friend Nessa is a blogger friend from Utah and they were out in the area for a wedding and to visit family. It was super cool to see her, catch up and get a pic together. She also confirmed my desire to get the cheese fondue.


This was Tony's food that he ordered - looks so yum! I wasn't in the mood for more meat but I did eat his coleslaw which was surprisingly tasty and had a bite of some rib meat.  He ordered the Triple Threat (sausage, pulled pork, pork belly, apple coleslaw, zesty BBQ sauce, toasted bun). He also ordered the side of ribs as an extra.


The waiter brought over some sauces to try. The honey one was our favorite. 


Okay..here it is...here it is! The Tall Grass Cheese Fondue. 
Mmm good. I loved it and I am still thinking about it. I just wish there had been a few more apple slices. 

Q39 website
Address: 1000 W 39th St. Kansas City, MO

No comments: