Future Travels

May 28, 2018

Joe's Kansas City Bar-B-Que


This photo was after we ate, Tony & I and Tara is there on the right. After we picked up our rental car we drove to this restaurant to meet my brother and his wife for a late lunch. We were told this place was really good (also famous) so we were looking forward to eating here. James and Tara live in Arkansas but came up for the weekend to do some things with us which I thought was so cool!



So much on the menu, kinda hard to decide. Luckily their menu is online as well.


I loved that shirt on the top right (hard to read though) that said, "My favorite restaurant is in a gas station."  Haha!


1 down...12 more to go.


Tony & I shared this meat plate. 


Tony ordered the apple crisp. Good but even a few days later he comments how good it would have tasted with ice cream.

We got a side of potato salad which nobody cared for but I kind of liked it and kept eating it until it was almost gone. 


You wouldn't think Olathe is pronounced how it is spelled.

We were driving next to Liberty Jail for a tour but started heading to a different state instead of staying in Kansas! Whoops! So glad I called my brother, I said, "Are you sure you want to do this? It'll take a couple hours to get there" and he said, "We're almost there!" haha! Turns out we had the right city but wrong state in the GPS. That could have been bad! We all had a good laugh.

If you want to go to Joe's Kansas City Bar-B-Que, here's the info!

3002 WEST 47TH AVE KANSAS CITY, KS 66103

No comments: